Research, Development, and Innovation Management
Innovation plays a crucial role today. PROMAN has developed a solution that allows innovation to be supported. It aims to improve performance and knowledge and strengthen competitiveness. The PROMAN system ensures the monitoring of the idea from the moment it is generated through to its implementation. No idea is born perfect; generated information passes through a phase of many tests. PROMAN allows you to manage each one, saving all results in the system, attaching photos or measurement tool indications as well as evaluation and analysis reports, allowing you to choose and refine ideas. The PROMAN system follows a PDCA (Plan – Do – Check – Act) process and strives for continuous improvement and structures the requirements for its connection with the different phases of this cycle. An important aspect of this tool is configuration/parameterisation, which enables total adaptation to the organisation, allowing it to have total control of the events.
Most important aspects:
- Inclusion of the idea;
- Project acceptance.
- Ability to create new, valuable products thanks to a process of planned and systematic innovation;
- Supports the flow of innovation;
- Systematizes R&D activities to progress building expertise;
- Follows technological development and forecasts market needs;
- Integrates R&D division into CRM and ERP systems;
- Encourages employees to actively participate in the innovation process of the company;
- Increases the level of creativity and the collection knowledge;
- Preserves the internal expertise of the company.
- Introduce ideas;
- Discuss ideas available in the knowledge base;
- Improve the enterprise information base;
- Evaluate generated ideas;
- Parameterize evaluation criteria;
- Manage the knowledge base;
- Save files attached to an innovative idea;
- Monitor the status of the innovative idea;
- Evaluate tests results;
- Manage R&D documents;
- Provide indicators of objectives and targets;
- Benefit from funding opportunities;
- Follow human and financial resources involved in R&D.
The PROMAN R&D module consists of several parts that allow users to manage ideas and attach appropriate documentation in order to enrich the growing knowledge base. The information is shared with other employees of the company who are authorized to see it. Customers and other divisions can track the run-time status of an idea as soon as the evaluation is obtained. This module allows the user to manage such areas as product innovation, process, organization, and marketing, which the manager can change if necessary. Management of the R&D module allows you to identify an innovative idea, choose an evaluator of ideas, and identify assessment criteria and needed parameters. Because of integration with other modules, the R&D module is very important for companies that are innovation oriented and who want to be able to react to changing customer needs professionally.